Background and activities
- Explore research results in depth to identify and realize ideas for potential innovations
- Help to increase innovative activity with clusters, centres and strategic areas of focus as a starting point
- Realize research-based innovation together with partners
- Further develop a culture of innovation and work methods in the discipline of innovation in our academic communities
- Increase the visibility of innovation activity in the academic communities and collaborative partners
- Participate in relevant strategic arenas
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Energy and electron transfer of polyenic acids with variable chain lengths. Tetrahedron. vol. 69 (1).
- (2012) Production of high purity hydrogen by sorption enhanced steam reforming of crude glycerol. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 37 (19).
- (2012) Sorption enhanced steam reforming (SESR): a direct route towards efficient hydrogen production from biomass-derived compounds. Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology (1986). vol. 87 (10).
- (2012) Hydrogen Production from Glucose and Sorbitol by Sorption-Enhanced Steam Reforming: Challenges and Promises. ChemSusChem. vol. 5 (3).
- (2011) Towards an Efficient Hydrogen Production from Biomass: A Review of Processes and Materials. ChemCatChem. vol. 3 (3).
- (2010) Approaching Sustainable H-2 Production: Sorption Enhanced Steam Reforming of Ethanol. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 114 (11).
- (2010) Single-Stage Production of Highly Concentrated Hydrogen from Biomass-Derived Syngas. ChemSusChem. vol. 3 (10).
- (2010) Towards efficient hydrogen production from glycerol by sorption enhanced steam reforming. Energy & Environmental Science. vol. 3 (8).
- (2010) Synthesis of a Highly Unsaturated, Stable Hydroxy Peroxide: A Yellow [lrarr2] Blue Color-Changing Carotenoid Oxidation Product with Leuco Dye Properties. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2009) Co-Ni Catalysts Derived from Hydrotalcite-Like Materials for Hydrogen Production by Ethanol Steam Reforming. Topics in catalysis. vol. 52 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Hydrogen from Biomass: Advances in Thermochemical Process. Renewable Hydrogen Technologies, Production, Purification, Storage, Applications and Safety.
- (2010) Sorption Enhanced Steam Reforming of Biomass-Derived Compounds: Process and Material. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-1918-1.