Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Language use, documentation, and empowerment: What a sign language corpus means for Norway. Tolkeforbundets fagdag . Tolkeforbundet; Bergen. 2019-03-16 - 2019-03-16.
- (2019) Coordinating signs and eye gaze in the depiction of directions and spatial scenes by fluent and L2 signers of Norwegian Sign Language. Spatial Cognition and Computation. vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Promoting signed language communities through linguistic research. “Sign language research and education: the role of Deaf and hearing people, teachers, and researchers” symposium . National Museum of Ethnology; Osaka. 2019-08-04 - 2019-08-04.
- (2019) Promoting a Norwegian minority language community through documentation and research. How Sign Language Matters . OsloMet; Oslo. 2019-06-13 - 2019-06-14.
- (2019) Language use as description, indication and depiction: Evidence from corpus-based investigations of signed and spoken languages. High Seminar at Stockholm University . Linguistics Department, Stockholm University; Stockholm. 2019-04-15 - 2019-04-15.
- (2019) Forskning på tegnspråk. Presentation at the Bergen Deaf Association . Bergen døvesenter; Bergen. 2019-02-21 - 2019-02-21.
- (2019) The semiotic diversity of doing reference in a deaf signed language. Journal of Pragmatics. vol. 143.
- (2018) Språkøkologi. Tolking - språkarbeid og profesjonsutøvelse.
- (2018) Describing spatial layouts as an M2 signed language learner. Leverhulme Network on sign language as second languages project . City, University London; London. 2018-11-15 - 2018-11-16.
- (2018) Scene depictions in fluent and L2 Norwegian Sign Language. DCAL Science Meeting . Deafness Cognition and Language Research Centre; London. 2018-01-25 - 2018-01-25.
- (2018) Language as description, indication, and depiction. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2017) Depicting and describing meanings with iconic signs in Norwegian Sign Language. Gesture. vol. 16 (3).
- (2017) Describing spatial layouts as an M2 signed language learner. Sign Language and Linguistics. vol. 20 (1).
- (2015) ”Dere i Skandinavia er så opptatt av munnen”. Språkrådets Tegnterm seminar . Språkrådet; Oslo. 2015-08-27 - 2015-08-27.
- (2015) "Hvordan lærer voksne hørende tegnspråk". Statpeds Tegnspråkkonsulentseminaret . Statped; Gardermoen. 2015-10-20 - 2015-10-20.
- (2015) Co-forming real space blends in tactile signed language dialogues. Cognitive Linguistics. vol. 26 (2).
- (2015) Medical Signbank as a model for sign language planning? A review of community engagement. Current Issues in Language Planning. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) Showing the story: Enactment as performance in Auslan narratives. Selected papers from the 44th conference of the Australian Linguistic Society, 2013.
- (2014) Elaborating who's what: A study of constructed action and clause structure in Auslan (Australian Sign Language). Australian Journal of Linguistics. vol. 34 (2).
- (2013) Showing the story: Enactment as performance in Auslan (Australian sign language) narratives. Australian Lingusitics Society Annual Conference . University of Melbourne; Melbourne. 2013-10-02 - 2013-10-04.