Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Coordinating signs and eye gaze in the depiction of directions and spatial scenes by fluent and L2 signers of Norwegian Sign Language. Spatial Cognition and Computation.
- (2019) The semiotic diversity of doing reference in a deaf signed language. Journal of Pragmatics. vol. 143.
- (2018) Language as description, indication, and depiction. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2018) Språkøkologi. Tolking - språkarbeid og profesjonsutøvelse.
- (2017) Depicting and describing meanings with iconic signs in Norwegian Sign Language. Gesture. vol. 16 (3).
- (2017) Describing spatial layouts as an M2 signed language learner. Sign Language and Linguistics. vol. 20 (1).
- (2015) Co-forming real space blends in tactile signed language dialogues. Cognitive Linguistics. vol. 26 (2).
- (2015) Medical Signbank as a model for sign language planning? A review of community engagement. Current Issues in Language Planning. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) Elaborating who's what: A study of constructed action and clause structure in Auslan (Australian Sign Language). Australian Journal of Linguistics. vol. 34 (2).
- (2014) Showing the story: Enactment as performance in Auslan narratives. Selected papers from the 44th conference of the Australian Linguistic Society, 2013.