Line Knutsen Lund
Background and activities
- Cand.med. (MD), 2000, University of Tromsø.
- Specialist in child and adolescent psychiatry.
Fields of interest:
Mental health in children with low birth weight.
General practitioners in child and adolescent psychiatry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 72 (6).
- (2012) Mental health, quality of life and social relations in young adults born with low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 10.
- (2012) Low birth weight and psychiatric morbidity; stability and change between adolescence and young adulthood. Early Human Development. vol. 88 (8).
- (2011) Psychiatric morbidity in two low birth weight groups assessed by diagnostic interview in young adulthood. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 100 (4).
- (2008) Perinatal morbidity and psychosocial function in low birth weight adolescents. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 93.
- (2012) Mental health in low birth weight individuals approaching adulthood. 2012.