Lisbeth Kjelsrud Aass
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Family support and quality of community mental health care: Perspectives from families living with mental illness. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN).
- (2021) Young adults suffering from Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Family-Centred Support Conversation Intervention from the perspective of Mental Health Care Professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 30 (19-20).
- (2020) It’s Not a Race, It’s a Marathon! Families Living with a Young Adult Suffering from Mental Illness. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Young Adults and Their Families Living With Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Usefulness of Family-Centered Support Conversations in Community Mental Health care Settings. Journal of Family Nursing.
- (2021) Think Family, Work Family! Families living with mental illness. Perspectives of everyday life, family-centered support, and quality of community mental healthcare. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-6255-5.