Background and activities
Research interests: Incubators, NTBFs, strategy, resources, initiation of business relationships.
Publications: See below. See Google scholar for a more complete list.
Teaching activities: Lectures, supervision and course coordination within the area of entrepreneurship.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Building B2B relationships via initiation contributors: Three cases from the Norwegian-South Korean international project business. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 68 (1).
- (2017) Start-ups initiating business relationships: process and asymmetry. The IMP Journal. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) The network mediation of an incubator: How does it enable or constrain the development of incubator firms' business networks?. Industrial Marketing Management.
- (2016) The relationship development aspect of production transfer. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 22 (1).
- (2016) Exploring the roles of university spin-offs in business networks. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 59.
- (2015) International new ventures localised in incubators - markets, resources and dynamic environment. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Forces affecting one Lean Six Sigma adoption process. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma. vol. 5 (3).
- (2013) Strategizing as networking for new ventures. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 42 (7).
- (2013) Exploring university-industry collaboration in research centres. European Journal of Innovation Management. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship. Palgrave Macmillan. 2017. ISBN 978-1-137-52714-1.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Initiation of Business Relationships in Start Ups. Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship.
- (2017) Introduction: Starting Up in Business Networks — Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship. Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship.
- (2016) Start-ups repositioning in business networks. Entrepreneurial Process and Social Networks — A Dynamic Perspective.