Livinus Obiora Nweke
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) A LINDDUN-Based Privacy Threat Modelling for National Identification Systems. IEEE Nigeria 4th International Conference on Disruptive Technologies for Sustainable Development (NIGERCON 2022), Abuja, Nigeria.
- (2022) Investigating the effectiveness of a HyFlex cyber security training in a developing country: A case study. Education and Information Technologies : Official Journal of the IFIP technical committee on Education.
- (2022) Corrigendum to Threat Modelling of Cyber-Physical Systems Using an Applied π-Calculus (International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (2021) 35, (S1874548221000536), (10.1016/j.ijcip.2021.100466)). International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. vol. 36.
- (2021) A comparison of primary stakeholders views on the deployment of biometrics technology in border management: Case study of smart mobility at the European land borders. Technology in society. vol. 64.
- (2021) The Ethics of Information Systems: The Present State of the Discussion and Avenues for Future Work. Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2021.
- (2021) A Survey of Specification-based Intrusion Detection Techniques for Cyber-Physical Systems. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 12 (5).
- (2021) Threat Modelling of Cyber-Physical Systems Using an Applied Pi-Calculus. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. vol. 35.
- (2021) A Holistic Approach for Enhancing Critical Infrastructure Protection: Research Agenda. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. vol. 254.
- (2021) Artificial Intelligence–Based Framework for Analyzing Health Care Staff Security Practice: Mapping Review and Simulation Study. JMIR Medical Informatics. vol. 9 (12).
- (2020) Applying software‑defined networking to support telemedicine health consultation during and post Covid‑19 era. Health and Technology. vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Adversary Model for Attacks Against IEC 61850 Real-Time Communication Protocols. 16th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks DRCN 2020.
- (2020) A Review of Asset-Centric Threat Modelling Approaches. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Ethical Implications of Security Vulnerability Research for Critical Infrastructure Protection. Wirtschaftsinformatik.
- (2020) Legal Issues Related to Cyber Threat Information Sharing Among Private Entities for Critical Infrastructure Protection. International Conference on Cyber Conflict, CYCON.
- (2020) Modelling Adversarial Flow in Software-Defined Industrial Control Networks Using a Queueing Network Model. 2020 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS).
- (2020) Resilience Analysis of Software-Defined Networks Using Queueing Networks. 2020 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC).
- (2020) Understanding Attribute-based Access Control for Modelling and Analysing Healthcare Professionals’ Security Practices. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Vulnerability Discovery Modelling With Vulnerability Severity. 2019 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology.
- (2020) Data-Driven and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Approach for Modelling and Analyzing Healthcare Security Practice: A Systematic Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1250.
- (2019) A Framework for the Validation of Network Artifacts. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 12.
- (2018) Digital Forensics: Validation of Network Artifacts Based on Stochastic and Probabilistic Modeling of Internal Consistency of Artifacts. 2018. PM World Journal (201807).