Livinus Obiora Nweke
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) A comparison of primary stakeholders views on the deployment of biometrics technology in border management: Case study of smart mobility at the European land borders. Technology in society. vol. 64.
- (2021) A Holistic Approach for Enhancing Critical Infrastructure Protection: Research Agenda. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- (2020) Applying software‑defined networking to support telemedicine health consultation during and post Covid‑19 era. Health and Technology. vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Adversary Model for Attacks Against IEC 61850 Real-Time Communication Protocols. 16th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks DRCN 2020.
- (2020) A Review of Asset-Centric Threat Modelling Approaches. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Ethical Implications of Security Vulnerability Research for Critical Infrastructure Protection. Wirtschaftsinformatik.
- (2020) Legal Issues Related to Cyber Threat Information Sharing Among Private Entities for Critical Infrastructure Protection. International Conference on Cyber Conflict, CYCON.
- (2020) Modelling Adversarial Flow in Software-Defined Industrial Control Networks Using a Queueing Network Model. 2020 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS).
- (2020) Resilience Analysis of Software-Defined Networks Using Queueing Networks. 2020 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC).
- (2020) Understanding Attribute-based Access Control for Modelling and Analysing Healthcare Professionals’ Security Practices. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Vulnerability Discovery Modelling With Vulnerability Severity. 2019 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology.
- (2020) Data-Driven and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Approach for Modelling and Analyzing Healthcare Security Practice: A Systematic Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1250.
- (2019) A Framework for the Validation of Network Artifacts. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 12.
- (2018) Digital Forensics: Validation of Network Artifacts Based on Stochastic and Probabilistic Modeling of Internal Consistency of Artifacts. 2018. PM World Journal (201807).