Luis Alfredo Moctezuma
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Multi-objective optimization for EEG channel selection and accurate intruder detection in an EEG-based subject identification system. Scientific Reports.
- (2020) David versus Goliath: Low-density EEG unravels its power through adaptive signal analysis -- FlexEEG. 4th HBP Student Conference "On Interdisciplinary Brain Research" ; 2020-01-21 - 2020-01-23.
- (2020) EEG channel-selection method based on NSGA-II for source localization. 4th HBP Student Conference "On Interdisciplinary Brain Research" ; Pisa. 2020-01-21 - 2020-01-23.
- (2020) Assessing the impact of idle state type on the identification of RGB color exposure for BCI. 13th International Conference on Bio-inspired Systems and Signal Processing (BIOSIGNALS 2020) ; Valletta. 2020-02-24 - 2020-02-26.
- (2020) Towards a BCI based on Color Exposure Recognition. 4th HBP Student Conference "On Interdisciplinary Brain Research" ; 2020-01-21 - 2020-01-23.
- (2019) Classification of low-density EEG-based epileptic seizures by energy and fractal features based on EMD. Journal of Biomedical Research (JBR).
- (2019) Event-related potential from EEG for a two-step Identity Authentication System. IEEE Conference on Industrial Informatics. vol. 2019-July.
- (2019) Event-related potential from EEG for a two-step Identity Authentication System. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, INDIN’19 . Aalto university; 2019-07-22 - 2019-07-25.
- (2019) Sex differences observed in a study of EEG of linguistic activity and resting-state: Exploring optimal EEG channel configurations. 2019 7th International Winter Conference on Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) . IEEE; Gangwon, Korea (South), Korea (South). 2019-02-18 - 2019-02-20.
- (2019) Subject Identification from Low-Density EEG-Recordings of Resting-States: A Study of Feature Extraction and Classification. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. vol. 70.
- (2019) Discriminating between color exposure and idle state using EEG signals for BCI application. The 7th IEEE International Conference on E-Health and Bioengineering - EHB 2019 ; 2019-11-21 - 2019-11-23.
- (2019) Towards EEG-based signals classification of RGB color-based stimuli. 8th Graz Brain-Computer Interface Conference 2019 ; 2019-09-16 - 2019-09-20.
- (2018) EEG-based Subjects Identification based on Biometrics of Imagined Speech using EMD. The 11th International Conference on Brain Informatics (BI 18) . University of Texas; Arlington, Texas. 2018-11-07 - 2018-11-09.
- (2018) Towards an API for EEG-Based Imagined Speech classification. ITISE 2018 - International Conference on Time Series and Forecasting.