Background and activities
PhD, European Specialist in Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Chemist
Research area / work
- Specialist at the Department of Medical Biochemistry, Helse Møre og Romsdal, Norway
- Specialist in NOKLUS (Norwegian Organization for Quality Improvement of Laboratory Examinations)
- Chair of Noklus' working group «Topic of the year-diabetes»
- Lectures in Medical Biochemistry and Laboratory Quality Management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Hb Aalesund (HBA2: c.400_406delAGCACCG), an Unstable α-Globin Variant Found in a Norwegian Patient Causing Moderate Hemolytic Anemia and Falsely High Hb A1c Using Ion Exchange High Performance Liquid Chromatography. Hemoglobin. vol. 43 (2).
- (2016) Verifisering av referanseintervaller. Klinisk Biokemi i Norden. vol. 28 (1).
- (2015) Reference Interval and Status for Serum Folate and Serum Vitamin B12 in a Norwegian Population. Clinical Laboratory. vol. 61 (8).
- (2011) Heterophilic antibody interference in commercial immunoassays; a screening study using paired native and pre-blocked sera. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. vol. 49 (12).
- (2011) Effect of overexpression of metalloproteinases on TIMP-1 and Procollagen IV gene Expression in murine liver. Experimental and Clinical Hepatology. vol. 7 (3-4).
- (2008) Hepatic expression of A disintegrin and metalloproteinase (ADAM) and ADAMs with thrombospondin motives (ADAM-TS) enzymes in patients with chronic liver diseases. Journal of Hepatology. vol. 49 (2).
- (2006) Drug screening in urine by cloned enzyme donor immunoassay (CEDIA) and kinetic interaction of microparticles in solution (KIMS): a comparative study. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. vol. 44 (4).
- (2004) Regulation und funktionelle Bedeutung von Matrixmetalloproteinasen und ihrer Inhibitoren in der Leber. Klinische Chemie Mitteilungen. vol. 35 (5).
- (2004) Increased mRNA expression of ADAMs in renal cell carcinoma and their association with clinical outcome. Oncology Reports. vol. 11 (2).
- (2004) The membrane proteases adams and hepsin are differentially expressed in renal cell carcinoma. Are they potential tumor markers?. Journal of Urology. vol. 172 (6).
- (2002) ADAMS: Features and significance for the extracellular matrix. Klinische Chemie Mitteilungen. vol. 33.
- (2001) Cloning and expression in Pichia pastoris of metalloprotease domain of ADAM 9 catalytically active against fibronectin. Protein Expression and Purification. vol. 21 (1).