Background and activities
- TKP4165 Process Design
- TKP4170 Process Design Project
- TKP4171 Process Design Project for biochemical processes
- KP8105 Mathematical modeling and model fitting
- Systematic methods for process design
- Process operation and design
- Modelling and simulation of process systems
- Model predictive control
Chemical processes of interest
- Synthesis gas production from natural gas, coal, biomass
- Metanol synthesis, DME
- Fischer-Tropsch synthesis
- Membrane separation
- CO2 capture processes
- Polymer production processes
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Solvent Regeneration by Thermopervaporation in Subsea Natural Gas Dehydration: An Experimental and Simulation Study. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research.
- (2021) Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes for Hydrogen Purification from a Steam Methane Reforming Process. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 627.
- (2021) Carbon hollow fiber membranes for a molecular sieve with precise-cutoff ultramicropores for superior hydrogen separation. Nature Communications. vol. 12.
- (2021) Modeling Fischer–Tropsch kinetics and product distribution over a cobalt catalyst. AIChE Journal. vol. 67 (7).
- (2021) Model predictive control for combined cycles integrated with CO2 capture plants. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 146.
- (2021) Aerosol growth in CO2 absorption with MEA, modelling and comparison with experimental results. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 109.
- (2020) Subsea natural gas dehydration in a membrane contactor with turbulence promoter: An experimental and modeling study. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 404.
- (2020) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis over an alumina-supported cobalt catalyst in a fixed bed reactor – Effect of process parameters. Catalysis Today.
- (2020) Conceptual Process Design and Simulation of Membrane Systems for Integrated Natural Gas Dehydration and Sweetening. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 247.
- (2020) Preparation of Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes with Remarkable CO2/CH4 Selectivity for High-pressure Natural Gas Sweetening. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 614.
- (2020) Process integration of green hydrogen: Decarbonization of chemical industries. Energies. vol. 13 (18).
- (2020) Optimal dynamic operation of natural gas combined cycles accounting for stresses in thick-walled components. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 170 (C).
- (2020) Understanding Catalysis—A Simplified Simulation of Catalytic Reactors for CO2 Reduction. ChemEngineering. vol. 4 (4).
- (2019) Mathematical modeling and process parametric study of CO2 removal from natural gas by hollow fiber membranes. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 148.
- (2019) Subsea natural gas dehydration with membrane processes: Simulation and process optimization. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 142.
- (2019) Thermopervaporation for regeneration of triethylene glycol (TEG):Experimental and model development. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 588.
- (2019) Demonstration of non-linear model predictive control of post-combustion CO2 capture processes. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 123.
- (2019) Screening Cellulose Spinning Parameters for Fabrication of Novel Carbon Hollow Fiber Membranes for Gas Separation. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (29).
- (2019) Exergy Analysis of a Process Converting Power and Biomass to a Liquid Fuel. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 76.
- (2019) Boosting carbon efficiency of the biomass to liquid process with hydrogen from power: The effect of H2/CO ratio to the Fischer-Tropsch reactors on the production and power consumption. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 127.