Background and activities
- TIØ4130 - Optimization Methods with Applications
- TIØ4500 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Project
- IØ8400 - Mathematical Programming
- TIØ4150 - Industrial Optimization and Decision Support
- TIØ4120 - Operations Research, Introduction
- TIØ4905 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Master's Thesis
- IØ8402 - Optimization in Maritime Transportation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Composing vessel fleets for maintenance at offshore wind farms by solving a dual-level stochastic programming problem using GRASP. Logistics. vol. 6 (1).
- (2022) An improved formulation for the inventory routing problem with time-varying demands. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2021) An iterative matheuristic for the inventory routing problem. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 131.
- (2020) In-game betting and the Kelly criterion. Mathematics for applications. vol. 9 (2).
- (2020) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2020) An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for the planar storage location assignment problem: application to stowage planning for Roll-on Roll-off ships. Journal of Heuristics.
- (2020) Evaluating the effectiveness of different network flow motifs in association football. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports (JQAS). vol. 16 (4).
- (2020) An exact solution method for a rich helicopter flight scheduling problem arising in offshore oil and gas logistics. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 128.
- (2020) A dual-level stochastic fleet size and mix problem for offshore wind farm maintenance operations. INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research. vol. 59 (2).
- (2020) A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for the Liner Shipping Network Design Problem. SN Operations Research Forum. vol. 1 (4).
- (2019) A new formulation for the liner shipping network design problem. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2019) Evaluating passing ability in association football. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics. vol. 31 (1).
- (2019) Optimizing vessel fleet size and mix to support maintenance operations at offshore wind farms. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 276 (2).
- (2019) Analyzing passing networks in association football based on the difficulty, risk, and potential of passes. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport. vol. 18 (3).
- (2018) The LEANWIND suite of logistics optimisation and full lifecycle simulation models for offshore wind farms. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 1104.
- (2018) A variable neighbourhood search heuristic for disruption management in offshore oil and gas logistics. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 70 (4).
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) Global optimisation of multi-plant manganese alloy production. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 110.
- (2017) Arc Routing with Precedence Constraints: An Application to Snow Plowing Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) A metaheuristic solution method for optimizing vessel fleet size and mix for maintenance operations at offshore wind farms under uncertainty. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.