Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A new formulation for the liner shipping network design problem. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2019) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2019) Evaluating passing ability in association football. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics.
- (2019) Optimizing vessel fleet size and mix to support maintenance operations at offshore wind farms. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 276 (2).
- (2019) Analyzing passing networks in association football based on the difficulty, risk, and potential of passes. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport.
- (2018) The LEANWIND suite of logistics optimisation and full lifecycle simulation models for offshore wind farms. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1104.
- (2018) A variable neighbourhood search heuristic for disruption management in offshore oil and gas logistics. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 70 (4).
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) Global optimisation of multi-plant manganese alloy production. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 110.
- (2017) Arc Routing with Precedence Constraints: An Application to Snow Plowing Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) A metaheuristic solution method for optimizing vessel fleet size and mix for maintenance operations at offshore wind farms under uncertainty. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) A Shortest Path Heuristic for Evaluating the Quality of Stowage Plans in Roll-On Roll-Off Liner Shipping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Optimisation of maintenance routing and scheduling for offshore wind farms. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 256 (1).
- (2017) Scheduling of maintenance tasks and routing of a joint vessel fleet for multiple offshore wind farms. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Testing the robustness of optimal access vessel fleet selection for operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms. Ocean Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2017) Optimizing Jack-up vessel strategies for maintaining offshore wind farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) A vessel pickup and delivery problem from the disruption management in offshore supply vessel operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) 2D-packing with an application to stowage in Roll-on Roll-off liner shipping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Robust planning and disruption management in roll-on roll-off liner shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 91.
- (2016) Vessel Fleet Optimization for Maintenance Operations at Offshore Wind Farms under Uncertainty. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.