Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Beyond autonomy and care: Experiences of ambivalent abortion seekers. Nursing Ethics. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2018) Women's experiences when unsure about whether or not to have an abortion in the first trimester. Health Care for Women International. vol. 39 (7).
- (2018) Walking on a tightrope - caring for ambivalent women considering abortions in the first trimester. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 27 (21/22).
- (2013) Vulnerability in health care – reflections on encounters in every day practice. Nursing Philosophy. vol. 14 (2).
- (2011) First-time pregnant women's experience of the decision-making process related to completing or terminating pregnancy - a phenomenological study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 25 (1).
- (2019) Pregnant and ambivalent. Experiences of women and health personnel in the decision-making process. 2019. ISBN 9788230865866.