Background and activities
- spatial cognition in humans
- healthy and pathological aging, development
- eye-tracking, motion capture, neuroimaging, virtual reality headsets, computerized cognitive testing
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Postural Control While Walking Interferes With Spatial Learning in Older Adults Navigating in a Real Environment. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 12.
- (2020) Age-related preference for geometric spatial cues during real-world navigation. Nature Human Behaviour. vol. 4.
- (2020) Differential Brain Activity in Regions Linked to Visuospatial Processing During Landmark-Based Navigation in Young and Healthy Older Adults. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 14.