Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A guide to the application of Hill numbers to DNA-based diversity analyses. Molecular Ecology Resources. vol. 19 (4).
- (2019) Assembly-free and alignment-free sample identification using genome skims. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10812 LNBI.
- (2019) Multi-omics and potential applications in wine production. Current Opinion in Biotechnology. vol. 56.
- (2019) Ancient DNA reveals the timing and persistence of organellar genetic bottlenecks over 3,000 years of sunflower domestication and improvement. Evolutionary Applications. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Agriculture shapes the trophic niche of a bat preying on multiple pest arthropods across Europe: Evidence from DNA metabarcoding. Molecular Ecology. vol. 27 (3).
- (2018) Promises and pitfalls of using high-throughput sequencing for diet analysis. Molecular Ecology Resources. vol. 19 (2).
- (2018) Scrutinizing key steps for reliable metabarcoding of environmental samples. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 9 (1).
- (2018) No longer locally extinct? Tracing the origins of a lion (Panthera leo) living in Gabon. Conservation Genetics. vol. 19 (3).
- (2018) Using DNA metabarcoding for simultaneous inference ofcommon vampire bat diet and population structure. Molecular Ecology Resources. vol. 18 (5).
- (2018) Ancient DNA analysis of Scandinavian medieval drinking horns and the horn of the last aurochs bull. Journal of Archaeological Science. vol. 99.
- (2018) Singe-tube library preparation for degraded DNA. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Using metabarcoding to compare the suitability of two blood‐feeding leech species for sampling mammalian diversity in North Borneo. Molecular Ecology Resources.
- (2018) Ancient genomes from Iceland reveal the making of a human population. Science. vol. 360 (6392).
- (2018) Mind the gut: genomic insights to population divergence and gut microbial composition of two marine keystone species. Microbiome. vol. 6 (82).
- (2018) Interspecific gene flow shaped the evolution of the genus Canis. Current Biology. vol. 28 (21).
- (2018) Improved Genome Assembly and Annotation for the Rock Pigeon (Columba livia). G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. vol. 8 (5).
- (2018) Host‐derived population genomics data provides insights into bacterial and diatom composition of the killer whale skin. Molecular Ecology.
- (2018) Multiproxy evidence highlights a complex evolutionary legacy of maize in South America. Science. vol. 362 (6420).
- (2018) Identification of transcription factor genes involved in anthocyanin biosynthesis in carrot (Daucus carota L.) using RNA-Seq. BMC Genomics. vol. 19 (811).
- (2018) The evolutionary history of dogs in the Americas. Science. vol. 361 (6397).