Background and activities
In the period 1 March to 1 September, I have study leave and will be at work for EPT one day a week (mainly Mondays).
I work with communication of research and activities at NTNU - Department of Energy and Process Engineering (EPT), one of eight departments at the Faculty of Engineering.
- Assist researchers with research communication and dissemination
- Internal communication
- Social media, including EPT's Twitter account
- Produce content for web, in cooperation with web contact Anne Lise Berg
- Coordinate amongst others a tour for Open day at NTNU (No: Åpen dag NTNU)
- Photograping employees etc.
- Extended leadership group at the Department of Energy and Process Engineering
- Editor group for the blog NTNU TechZone
- Editor group for the Facebook page NTNU Teknologi og naturvitenskap
Skills and interests
- Social media and blogging
- Text and editing
- Images and intellectual property
- Digital games and other social media
- Photo editor for "Fra varmekraft til bærekraft: historien om energi- og prosessteknikk ved NTNU 1910-2020"
- Temporary position as social media manager at NTNU's Communication Division
- Jury member for the anthology "Digitale liv"
- Masters Degree in Media Studies (University of Bergen)
- One year study of creative writing at Telemark University College
- Head of Experts in Team village at NTNU for one semester, topic digital games and recycling
- Communications Manager for the research network JoinGame
- Freelance journalist
- Consultant of Human Resources at NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2010) NRKs nyhetstilbud på Internett i 2009. 2010.