Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Assessing the benefits of exchanging spinning reserve capacity within the hydro-Dominated nordic market. Electric power systems research. vol. 199.
Part of book/report
- (2020) On the Importance of Detailed Thermal Modeling for Price Forecasting in Hydro-Thermal Power Systems. 2019 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference - EPEC 2019.
- (2020) Impact on hydropower plant income from participating in reserve capacity markets. 2020 17th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2018) Multi-Market Price Forecasting in Hydro-Thermal Power Systems. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2022) Flexbuild Annual Report 2. Technical report with results analysis. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2022. SINTEF Fag (87).
- (2021) Primod – A fundamental short-term model for power system analyses and multimarket price forecasting. 2021. ISBN 978-82-14-06470-4. SINTEF Rapport (2021:00376).
- (2020) Multimarket modelling - Application of different models to HydroCen Low Emission scenario. 2020. ISBN 978-82-93602-17-0. Hydrocen rapport (16).