Background and activities
Associate professor II
Senior Consultant, Dept. of Nephrology, St. Olavs University Hospital
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Circulating immune mediators are closely linked in adult-onset type 1 diabetes as well as in non-diabetic subjects. Autoimmunity. vol. 47 (8).
- (2010) Six Months of Diazoxide Treatment at Bedtime in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Does Not Influence Parameters of beta-Cell Function and Autoimmunity but Improves Glycemic Control. Diabetes Care. vol. 33 (3).
- (2009) Beneficial effects of K-ATP channel openers in diabetes: an update on mechanisms and clinical experiences. Diabetes, obesity and metabolism. vol. 11.
- (2009) A 6-month treatment with diazoxide at bedtime in newly diagnosed subjects with type 1 diabetes does not influence measured parameters of beta cell function, but improves glycaemic control. Diabetologia. vol. 52.
- (2009) Heterogeneity of Patients With Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults: Linkage to Autoimmunity Is Apparent Only in Those With Perceived Need or Insulin Treatment Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health (HUNT) study. Diabetes Care. vol. 32 (2).
- (2009) Urinary albumin excretion in latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) is more similar to type 2 than type 1 diabetes: Results of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study 1995–1997. Diabetes & Metabolism. vol. 35 (4).
- (2007) Twelve weeks' treatment with diazoxide without insulin supplementation in Type 2 diabetes is feasible but does not improve insulin secretion. Diabetic Medicine. vol. 24 (2).
- (2007) Close similarities in urinary albumin excretion between type 2 diabetes and LADA versus type I diabetes - results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study 1995-97 (HUNT2). Diabetologia. vol. 50.
- (2016) Morgendagens uketjeneste: Praktisk klinisk undervisning i stadium II. 2016.