Marie Elisabeth Gaup Moe
Background and activities
Dr. Marie Moe has an MSc in Mathematics and a PhD in Information Security. She has experience as a team leader at NorCERT, the Norwegian National CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team). Marie is a Research Scientist at SINTEF ICT and holds a position as Associate Professor II at NTNU in Gjøvik, where she supervises students and teaches a class on Incident Management and Contingency Planning.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Facing uncertainty in cyber insurance policies. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10547.
- (2016) Differentiating Cyber Risk of Insurance Customers: The Insurance Company Perspective. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9817.
- (2012) Digital spionasje - En trussel for verdiskapningen i Norge. Praktisk økonomi & finans.
- (2009) Comparison of the Beta and the Hidden Markov Models of Trust in Dynamic Environments. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2007) On Deviations of the AES S-boxes when Represented as Vector Valued Boolean Function. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. vol. 7 (4).
- (2005) Real-time Risk Assessment with Network Sensors and Intrusion Detection Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Part of book/report
- (2020) An Empirical Study of CERT Capacity in the North Sea. Cyber Science 2020 - Advancing a Multidisciplinary Approach to Cyber Security.
- (2018) Cyber Security Considerations for Self-healing Smart Grid Networks. 2018 International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security), Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, 11-12 June 2018.
- (2009) Comparison of the Beta and the Hidden Markov Models of Trust in Dynamic Environments. Trust Management III.
- (2008) Real-time Intrusion Prevention and Security Analysis of Networks using HMMs. Proceedings of the 4th IEEE LCN workshop on network security.
- (2008) TSR: trust-based secure MANET routing using HMMs. Proceedings of the 4th ACM symposium on QoS and security for wireless and mobile networks.
- (2007) Mitigating Flooding Attacks in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Supporting Anonymous Communications. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Wireless Broadband and Ultra Wideband Communications (AusWireless 2007).
- (2018) Cybersikkerhet i digitale transformatorstasjoner. Forprosjekt. 2018. ISBN 978‐82‐14‐06606‐7. SINTEF Rapport (2018:00007).
- (2009) Security, Privacy and Trust in Dynamic Networks. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1577-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2009:98).
- (2009) Security, Privacy and Trust in Dynamic Networks. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1577-0.