Marie Søfteland Sandvei
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mortality in patients hospitalised for diverticulitis in Sweden—A national population-based cohort study. GastroHep - An international journal of gastroenterology and hepatology. vol. 3 (3).
- (2021) Obesity does not protect from subarachnoid haemorrhage: Pooled analysis of 3 large prospective Nordic cohorts. Stroke. vol. 53.
- (2021) The association of women’s birth size with risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes: a cohort study. BMC Cancer. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Genome-wide association study of intracranial aneurysms identifies 17 risk loci and genetic overlap with clinical risk factors. Nature Genetics. vol. 52.
- (2019) Risk Factors for Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in a Prospective Population-Based Study. Stroke. vol. 50 (10).
- (2018) Menopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer risk: effect modification by body mass through life. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2015) Size at birth and risk of breast cancer: update from a prospective population-based study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 30 (6).
- (2013) Metabolic mediators of the effects of body-mass index, overweight, and obesity on coronary heart disease and stroke: a pooled analysis of 97 prospective cohorts with 1.8 million participants. The Lancet.
- (2013) Unruptured intracranial aneurysms in the Norwegian Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT): risk of rupture calculated from data in a population-based cohort study. Neurosurgery. vol. 73 (2).
- (2012) Joint Effect of Modifiable Risk Factors on the Risk of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage A Cohort Study. Stroke. vol. 43 (7).
- (2012) Risk factors for aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage - BMI and serum lipids: 11-year follow-up of the HUNT and the Tromsø Study in Norway. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 125 (6).
- (2011) Sex differences in risk factors for aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage A cohort study. Neurology. vol. 76 (7).
- (2011) Incidence and mortality of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in two Norwegian cohorts, 1984-2007. Neurology. vol. 77 (20).
- (2009) Left ventricular myocardial function during the acute phase of a subarachnoid haemorrhage. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 43 (2).
- (2009) Risk Factors For Subarachnoid Hemorrhage-A Population Based Cohort Study (the Hunt Study). Stroke. vol. 40 (6).
- (2008) Left ventricular function during the acute phase of a subarachnoid haemorrhage. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal.
- (2007) Left ventricular function during the course of subarachnoid haemorrhage. Acta Neurochirurgica.
- (2008) Subarachnoid haemorrhage: Left ventricular myocardial function and risk factors. 2008.
- (2008) Risk factors for subarachnoid haemorrhage - a population based cohort study (the HUNT study). 2008.