Marit By Rise
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Inpatient multimodal occupational rehabilitation reduces sickness absence among individuals with musculoskeletal and common mental health disorders: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health.
- (2019) Psykomotorisk fysioterapi til mennesker med traumeerfaring - en kvalitativ intervjustudie. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 8.19.
- (2019) “I live, I don’t work, but I live a very normal life”—A qualitative interview study of Scandinavian user experiences of schizophrenia, antipsychotic medication, and personal recovery processes. Perspectives in psychiatric care.
- (2019) Effectiveness of adding a workplace intervention to an inpatient multimodal occupational rehabilitation program: A randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health.
- (2019) Employees with hearing impairment. A qualitative study exploring managers’ experiences. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) The acceptance and commitment therapy model in occupational rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and common mental disorders: a qualitative focus group study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) The feasibility of occupational rehabilitation in transdiagnostic groups for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. Tijdschrift voor Bedrijfs- en Verzekeringsgeneeskunde. vol. 26 (7).
- (2018) Unfolding the values of work - therapists´ experience of addressing the return to work process in occupational rehabilitation based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Design of a study evaluating the effects, health economics, and stakeholder perspectives of a multi-component occupational rehabilitation program with an added workplace intervention - A study protocol. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (219).
- (2018) Individual user involvement at Healthy Life Centres: a qualitative study exploring the perspective of health professionals. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Respect, trust and continuity: A qualitative study exploring service users’ experience of involvement at a Healthy Life Centre in Norway. Health Expectations.
- (2018) Working life trajectories with hearing impairment. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) Hearing loss and work participation: a cross-sectional study in Norway. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 57 (9).
- (2017) Experiences of participation in goal setting for people with stroke-induced aphasia in Norway. A qualitative study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 39 (11).
- (2017) What do speech–language pathologists describe as most important when trying to achieve client participation during aphasia rehabilitation? A qualitative focus group interview study. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology. vol. 21 (5).
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 40 (21).
- (2017) Twelve months effect of self-referral to inpatient treatment on patient activation, recovery, symptoms and functioning: A randomized controlled study. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 100 (6).
- (2016) Speech pathologists' experience of involving people with stroke-induced aphasia in clinical decision making during rehabilitation. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 38 (9).
- (2016) Short time effect of a self-referral to inpatient treatment for patients with severe mental disorders: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) The long-term effect on mental health symptoms and patient activation of using patient feedback scales in mental health out-patient treatment. A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 99 (1).