Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Implementing sustainable facility management: Challenges and barriers encountered by Scandinavian FM practitioners. Facilities. vol. 37 (9/10).
- (2017) Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 57.
- (2016) PPP in Public Schools as Means for Value Creation for User and Owner. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 226.
- (2016) Strategies for Optimization of Value in Hospital Buildings. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 226.
- (2016) Analysis of assessment methodologies suitable for building performance. Facilities. vol. 34 (13-14).
- (2014) Buildings’ impact on effective hospital services: The means of the property management role in Norwegian hospitals. Journal of Health Organisation and Management. vol. 28 (3).
- (2012) Are we heading towards mature facilities management in Norwegian municipalities?. Journal of Facilities Management. vol. 10 (4).
- (2011) Bygningsvedlikehold - bedre planlegging en nøkkel til bedre vedlikehold. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 9788251927543. Temahefte (Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. Fakultet for arkitektur og billedkunst) (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Digitization of FM - Experiences from Norwegian Property Managers. Research Papers for the 18th EuroFM Research Symposium EFMC2019 12-15 June 2019 in Dublin, Ireland.
- (2019) Senior Residence Concepts in Norway: Challenges and Actions for a Sustainable Development. Volume 2 - 10th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2018) Improving the implementation of sustainable facilities management: the role of end-users in realising energy efficient solutions. Research papers for the 17th EuroFM Research Symposium EFMC2018 5-8 June 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- (2018) Urban Facility Management Role. Places and Technologies, 5th International Academic Conference on Places and Technologies.
- (2017) Developing the Social Aspects of Sustainable Facilities Management: A Multi-Country Summer School Project. International Research Conference 2017: Shaping tomorrow's built Environment.
- (2017) Defining education to support sustainable operation of buildings in the Nordic Countries. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Stakeholder perspectives and information exchange in AEC projects. Integrating information in built environments - from concept to practice.
- (2017) Viability: A Fundamental Aspect of Value Creation in Hospital Projects. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2017) Digitalization of FM. The beauty or the beast? Experiences from Norwegian Property owners and FM providers. CONFERENCE of Interdisciplinary Research of Real Estate (2; 2017; Cartagena) Proceedings [Elektronski vir] / 2nd Conference of Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate [being] CIRRE Conference, Cartagena, September 21-22, 2017.
- (2017) Barriers to and challenges of sustainable facilities management practices - Experiences from the Nordic Countries. International Research Conference 2017: Shaping tomorrow's built Environment.
- (2017) The concept of value of buildings in use. Integrating information in built environments - from concept to practice.
- (2017) Experiences with Interstitial Space in Norwegian Hospitals. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.