Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Barnevernets arbeid med barn og unge som har erfart vold og overgrep i nære relasjoner - en litteraturstudie. 2020. Rapportserie for sosialt arbeid (3).
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Social Competence in Children: Reciprocal Effects Across Childhood. Child Development.
- (2019) Motor Impairment and Developmental Psychotic Risk: Connecting the Dots and Narrowing the Pathophysiological Gap. Schizophrenia Bulletin. vol. 45 (3).
- (2018) Selection for special education services: the role of gender and socio-economic status. European Journal of Special Needs Education. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Effects of special education on academic achievement and task motivation: a propensity-score and fixed-effects approach. European Journal of Special Needs Education.
- (2015) Church attendance and religious experience: differential associations to well-being for Norwegian women and men?. Sage Open. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2015) Do Optimism and Pessimism Mediate the Relationship between Religious Coping and Existential Well-Being? Examining Mechanisms in a Norwegian Population Sample. The international journal for the psychology of religion. vol. 25 (2).
- (2014) A two-year perspective: Who may ease the burden of girls' loneliness in school?. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 8 (10).
- (2014) Er de troende friskere?. Religionspsykologi.
- (2012) Religion and mental health in the elderly: An exploration of possible associations. Health Promotion - Theory and Practise.
- (2005) Religiosity and well-being in the Norwegian public. 2005.