Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Innovation and the importance of creatively naming and framing problems. The 2016 ISPIM Innovation Forum – Charting the Future of Innovation Management ; Boston. 2016-03-13 - 2016-03-16.
- (2016) Pivotal failure as a trigger of sensemaking through problem setting: The key to successful failure and innovation. DRUID Academic Conference ; Copenhagen. 2016-06-13 - 2016-06-15.
- (2016) The power of failure to ignite sensemaking and problem setting. DRUID 16 Conference . DRUID; Copenhagen. 2016-06-13 - 2016-06-15.
- (2016) Problem setting in innovating and strategizing for a future unknown. The XXVII ISPIM Innovation Conference - Blending Tomorrow's Innovation Vintage . ISPIM; Porto. 2016-06-19 - 2016-06-22.
- (2015) Introduction to Strategic Innovation. Guest Lecture within the Management Strategy Course at NTNU . NTNU; 2015-10-29 - 2015-10-29.
- (2014) Conditions for problem setting and the framing constraints to action and use. NORSI Conference ; 2014-09-02.
- (2012) - Innovasjonsutdanning i verdensklasse. Adresseavisen [Avis]. 2012-09-15.