Marte Kierulf Åm
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Pharmacokinetics of glucagon after intravenous, intraperitoneal and subcutaneous administration in a pig model. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 130 (6).
- (2022) The effect of glucagon on local subcutaneous blood flow in non-diabetic volunteers; a proof-of-concept study. European Journal of Pharmacology. vol. 926.
- (2021) Intraperitoneal insulin administration in pigs: Effect on circulating insulin and glucose levels. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 9 (e001929).
- (2021) Physiological effects of intraperitoneal versus subcutaneous insulin infusion in patients with diabetes mellitus type1: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (4).
- (2021) Pharmacokinetics of Intraperitoneally Delivered Glucagon in Pigs: A Hypothesis of First Pass Metabolism. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- (2020) Intraperitoneal and subcutaneous glucagon delivery in anaesthetized pigs: effects on circulating glucagon and glucose levels. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Why intraperitoneal glucose sensing is sometimes surprisingly rapid and sometimes slow: A hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 132:109318.
- (2018) Intraperitoneal, subcutaneous and intravenous glucagon delivery and subsequent glucose response in rats: A randomized controlled crossover trial. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2020) The intraperitoneal artificial pancreas: glucose sensing and glucagon delivery. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4883-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (267).