Marthe Halsan Liff
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Use of the Behavioral Regulation in Exercise Questionnaire-2 to assess motivation for physical activity in persons with rheumatoid arthritis: an observational study. Rheumatology International.
- (2021) Reduced cardiorespiratory fitness is a mediator of excess all-cause mortality in rheumatoid arthritis: The Trøndelag Health Study. RMD Open. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) An estimation model for cardiorespiratory fitness in adults with rheumatoid arthritis. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 52 (6).
- (2020) Faster age-related decline in cardiorespiratory fitness in rheumatoid arthritis patients: an observational study in the Trøndelag Health Study. Rheumatology International. vol. 41 (2).
- (2019) Cardiorespiratory fitness in patients with rheumatoid arthritis is associated with the patient global assessment but not with objective measurements of disease activity. RMD Open. vol. 5:e000912.