Masab Khalid Annaqeeb
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Day-Ahead Prediction of Plug-In Loads Using a Long Short-Term Memory Neural Network. Energy and Buildings. vol. 234.
- (2020) Development of a Library for Building Surface Layout Simulator. Environmental Science and Engineering.
- (2020) Non-Intrusive Data Monitoring and Analysis of Occupant Energy-Use Behaviors in Shared Office Spaces. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2020) Modeling occupant behavior in buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 174 (106768).
- (2020) Occupant-centric miscellaneous electric loads prediction in buildings using state-of-the-art deep learning methods. Applied Energy. vol. 269 (115135).
- (2019) Exploring the tools and methods to evaluate influence of social groups on individual occupant behavior with impact on energy use. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).