Background and activities
I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Department of Information Security and Communication Technology (IIK) in NTNU working on cryptographic primitives in blockchain. I am also affiliated with the NTNU Applied Cryptology Lab.
Prior to starting my P.hD., I completed my masters in Computer Science at Indian Statistical Institute, India (2014-2016). After finishing my masters, I was working as a Research Engineer at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (2017-2018).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Part of book/report
- (2021) Aggregation in Blockchain Ecosystem. Eighth International Conference on Software Defined Systems (SDS 2021).
- (2021) Non-Interactive VDF Client Puzzle for DoS Mitigation. Proceedings of the 2021 European Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Conference (EICC).
- (2021) R3V: Robust Round Robin VDF-based Consensus. 2021 3rd Conference on Blockchain Research & Applications for Innovative Networks and Services (BRAINS).
- (2021) The Meshwork Ledger, its Consensus and Reward Mechanisms. 2021 International Conference on COMmunication Systems & NETworkS (COMSNETS).
- (2021) Efficient Novel Privacy Preserving PoS Protocol Proof-of-concept with Algorand. Proceedings of the 3rd Blockchain and Internet of Things Conference (BIOTC 2021).
- (2020) Trends in Development of Databases and Blockchain. 2020 Seventh International Conference on Software Defined Systems (SDS).