Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Using optimization to provide decision support for strategic emergency medical service planning - Three case studies. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 133.
- (2019) Analysing the modal shift from road-based to coastal shipping-based distribution – a case study of outbound automotive logistics in India. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2019) Liner shipping network design. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2019) The Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Occasional Drivers. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 109.
- (2019) Multi-objective optimization for a strategic ATM network redesign problem. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2019) A deteriorating inventory routing problem for an inland liquefied natural gas distribution network. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. vol. 126.
- (2019) Comparing techniques for modelling uncertainty in a maritime inventory routing problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 277 (3).
- (2018) Robust optimization for a maritime inventory routing problem. Transportation Science. vol. 52 (3).
- (2018) Inventory routing with pickups and deliveries. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 268 (1).
- (2018) Block scheduling at magnetic resonance imaging labs. Operations Research for Health Care. vol. 18.
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) A New Formulation for the Combined Maritime Fleet Deployment and Inventory Management Problem. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572.
- (2017) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 260 (1).
- (2017) Optimizing Jack-up vessel strategies for maintaining offshore wind farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) Discrete time and continuous time formulations for a short sea inventory routing problem. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Combined ship routing and inventory management in the salmon farming industry. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 253 (2).
- (2016) Designing a maritime supply chain for distribution of wood pellets: a case study from southern Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2016) A new decomposition algorithm for a liquefied natural gas inventory routing problem. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (2).
- (2016) Combined fleet deployment and inventory management in roll-on/roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 92.