Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) A New Formulation for the Combined Maritime Fleet Deployment and Inventory Management Problem. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Block scheduling at magnetic resonance imaging labs. Operations Research for Health Care.
- (2016) Discrete time and continuous time formulations for a short sea inventory routing problem. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Combined ship routing and inventory management in the salmon farming industry. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2016) Designing a maritime supply chain for distribution of wood pellets: a case study from southern Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2016) A new decomposition algorithm for a liquefied natural gas inventory routing problem. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (2).
- (2016) Combined fleet deployment and inventory management in roll-on/roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 92.
- (2016) A Multi-product Maritime Inventory Routing Problem with Undedicated Compartments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) An iterative two-phase hybrid matheuristic for a multi-product short sea inventory-routing problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 252 (3).
- (2016) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2016) Analyzing complex service structures in liner shipping network design. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2015) A maritime inventory routing problem with stochastic sailing and port times. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 61.
- (2015) Creating annual delivery programs of liquefied natural gas. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) Maritime fleet deployment in ro-ro shipping under inventory constraints. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 189.
- (2015) A new formulation based on customer delivery patterns for a maritime inventory routing problem. Transportation Science. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) A branch-and-price method for a ship routing and scheduling problem with cargo coupling and synchronization constraints. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Hybrid heuristics for a short sea inventory routing problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 236 (3).
- (2014) Vendor managed inventory in tramp shipping. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 47.