Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A Configurable and Executable Model of Spark Streaming on Apache YARN. International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing (IJGUC). vol. 11 (2).
- (2019) PDS: Deduce Elder Privacy from Smart Homes. Internet of Things. vol. 7.
- (2018) EasyChoose: A Continuous Feature Extraction and Review Highlighting Scheme on Hadoop YARN. Advanced Information Networking and Applications. vol. 2018-May.
- (2018) Privacy Mining from IoT-based Smart Homes (Online version). Advances on Broad-Band Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications.
- (2018) Modeling and simulation of spark streaming. Advanced Information Networking and Applications. vol. 2018-May.
- (2016) Hybrid Job-Driven Scheduling for Virtual MapReduce Clusters. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. vol. 27 (6).
- (2016) Performance evaluation of job schedulers on Hadoop YARN. Concurrency and Computation. vol. 28 (9).
- (2020) Euro-Par 2020: Euro-Par 2020: Parallel Processing. Springer. 2020. ISBN 978-3-030-57675-2. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) (0).
- (2020) Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2020). Springer. 2020. ISBN 978-3-030-44041-1. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (0).
Part of book/report
- (2020) RePAD: Real-time Proactive Anomaly Detection for Time Series. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2020).
- (2020) Distributed Fine-Grained Traffic Speed Prediction for Large-Scale Transportation Networks based on Automatic LSTM Customization and Sharing. Euro-Par 2020: Euro-Par 2020: Parallel Processing.
- (2020) ReRe: A Lightweight Real-time Ready-to-Go Anomaly Detection Approach for Time Series. 2020 IEEE 44th Annual Computers, Software, and Applications Conference (COMPSAC).
- (2020) DALC: Distributed Automatic LSTM Customization for Fine-Grained Traffic Speed Prediction. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2020).
- (2016) ABS-YARN: A Formal Framework for Modeling Hadoop YARN Clusters. Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering: 19th International Conference, FASE 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-8, 2016, Proceedings.