Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) PDS: Deduce Elder Privacy from Smart Homes. Internet of Things. vol. 7.
- (2018) EasyChoose: A Continuous Feature Extraction and Review Highlighting Scheme on Hadoop YARN. Advanced Information Networking and Applications. vol. 2018-May.
- (2018) Privacy Mining from IoT-based Smart Homes (Online version). Advances on Broad-Band Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications.
- (2018) Modeling and simulation of spark streaming. Advanced Information Networking and Applications. vol. 2018-May.
- (2016) Hybrid Job-Driven Scheduling for Virtual MapReduce Clusters. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. vol. 27 (6).
- (2016) Performance evaluation of job schedulers on Hadoop YARN. Concurrency and Computation. vol. 28 (9).
Part of book/report
- (2016) ABS-YARN: A Formal Framework for Modeling Hadoop YARN Clusters. Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering: 19th International Conference, FASE 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-8, 2016, Proceedings.