Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Anomalous entities detection and localization in pedestrian flows. Neurocomputing. vol. 290.
- (2018) A hybrid social influence model for pedestrian motion segmentation. Neural computing & applications (Print). vol. 30.
- (2017) Density independent hydrodynamics model for crowd coherency detection. Neurocomputing. vol. 242.
- (2017) Human action recognition in videos using stable features. Signal & Image Processing :An International Journal (SIPIJ).
Part of book/report
- (2016) HoG Based Real-Time Multi-Target Tracking in Bayesian Framework. 2016 13th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance (AVSS).
- (2016) Crowd behavior identification. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing(ICIP)-Proceedings.