Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2018) Maximal strength training improves musculoskeletal health in amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 29 (10).
- (2017) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Profile in Patients with Schizophrenia. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Strength Training In Patients With Schizophrenia: Effects On Muscle Force Generating Capacity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Functional Performance With Age: The Role of Long-Term Strength Training. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. vol. 42 (3).
- (2016) Lifelong strength training mitigates the age-related decline in efferent drive. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 121 (2).