Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Lean thinking: outside-in, bottom-up? The paradox of contemporary soft lean and consultant-driven lean implementation. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence. vol. 29 (1-2).
- (2015) Prior ties and trust development in project teams - A case study from the construction industy. International Journal of Project Management. vol. 33 (7).
- (2014) A blueprint paradox: Successful but unintended cross-national translation of total productive maintenance. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering. vol. 20 (4).
- (2014) The silent practice: Sustainable self-managing teams in a Norwegian context. Journal of Organizational Change Management. vol. 27 (2).
- (2014) "We are at day one of a new life": translation of a management concept from headquarter to a production team. Team Performance Management. vol. 20 (7/8).
- (2013) Teamwork within the Nordic model. Team Performance Management. vol. 19 (5/6).
- (2013) Transfer of labour-management partnership in multinational companies. Industrial relations journal. vol. 44 (3).
- (2013) "We put teamwork back on the agenda again and again". The role of support systems in autonomous teamwork. Team Performance Management. vol. 19 (5/6).
- (2012) Autonomous work groups and the challenge of inter-group coordination. Human Relations. vol. 65 (7).
- (2012) Lean organisering i norsk arbeidsliv: slutten på medvirkning?. Magma - Tidsskrift for økonomi og ledelse.
- (2012) Graphical profiling of team working through participatory research. Team Performance Management. vol. 18 (1/2).
- (2012) Successful maintenance practice through team autonomy. Employee Relations. vol. 34 (3).
- (2011) Co-construction of management concepts: Interpretative viability as opportunity for workplace democracy. Action research. vol. 9 (4).
- (2011) How close can we dance? Labour-management partnership on a borderline. Economic and Industrial Democracy: an international journal. vol. 32 (4).
- (2007) Action engagement: Improving researchers' involvement in action research projects. Systemic Practice and Action Research. vol. 20.
- (2007) Transforming management fashions into praxis: Action Research project in AutoParts. Action research. vol. 5 (4).
- (2005) How to "Get Through": Communication Challenges in Formative Evaluation. Evaluation: International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice. vol. 11 (03).
- (1997) Creating transdisciplinary knowledge. Learning from working in the field how engineers and social scientists can collaborate in participative enter development. Concepts and Transformation. vol. 2:2.
- (2021) Den digitale hverdagen. 2021. ISBN 9788253304007.
- (2017) Teknologiledelse - for ingeniørstudier, arbeidsbok og casesamling. Fagbokforlaget. 2017. ISBN 978-82-450-2174-5.