Morten Dinhoff Pedersen
Background and activities
Morten Dinhoff Pedersen is Assistant Professor at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He has a MSc in Engineering Cybernetics, NTNU. He has written a doctoral thesis on modeling and control systems for wind turbines.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2018) Steady and transient inflow dynamics with actuator disk vortex theory. Wind Energy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Offshore Wind Turbine Controls. Offshore Wind energy technology.
- (2012) Efficient Nonlinear Wind-Turbine Modeling For Control Applications. 7th Vienna International Conference on Mathematical Modelling ( MATHMOD 2012 ).
- (2017) Stabilization of Floating Wind Turbines. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2336-5. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (132).