Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The relation between face-emotion recognition and social function in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: A case control study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (10).
- (2017) Event-Related Potentials in a Cued Go-NoGo Task Associated with Executive Functions in Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder; A Case-Control Study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 11 (393).
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (6).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: The headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. vol. 129 (198).
- (2014) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in tension-type headache: A blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (6).
- (2014) Modulation of visual evoked potentials by high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in migraineurs. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 125 (10).
- (2014) Headache and insomnia in population-based epidemiological studies. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (10).
- (2013) Sleep-related and non-sleep-related migraine: interictal sleep quality, arousals and pain thresholds. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 14 (68).
- (2013) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in migraineurs: a blinded controlled polysomnographic study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 14.
- (2013) Polysomnografi ved utredning av søvnlidelser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (1).
- (2013) Cortical Modulation Affects Visual Evoked Potentials Differently in Migraineurs Compared to Healthy Controls. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (S8).
- (2013) Navigated High Frequency Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Interictal Migraineurs: Abnormal Modulation of Thermal Thresholds. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (S8).
- (2013) The impact of headache and chronic musculoskeletal complaints on the risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag health study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 14.
- (2012) Headache, chronic musculoskeletal pain and risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. vol. 21.
- (2011) The Reliability of a New Sleep Screening Questionnaire for Large Population-Based Studies: The Third Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. The Open Sleep Journal. vol. 4.
- (2011) The Long-Term Effect of Insomnia on Primary Headaches: A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study (HUNT-2 and HUNT-3). Headache. vol. 51 (4).
- (2010) Associations between sleep disturbance and primary headaches: the third Nord-Trondelag Health Study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 11 (3).
- (2009) Interictal quantitative EEG in migraine: a blinded controlled study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 10 (5).
- (2007) Enhanced H-reflex with resistance training is related to increased rate of force development. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 101 (3).