Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sleep Characteristics in Adults With and Without Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain. The Role of Mental Distress and Pain Catastrophizing. The Clinical Journal of Pain. vol. 36 (9).
- (2020) The short-term impact of methylprednisolone on patient-reported sleep in patients with advanced cancer in a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Atypical event-related potentials revealed during the passive parts of a Go-NoGo task in autism spectrum disorder: a case-control study. Molecular Autism. vol. 10 (10).
- (2019) Sleep quality in hospitalized patients with advanced cancer: an observational study using self-reports of sleep and actigraphy. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2018) Sleep quality with WHO Step III opioid use for cancer pain. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2018) Zopiclone versus placebo for short-term treatment of insomnia in patients with advanced cancer: study protocol for a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical multicenter trial. Trials. vol. 19:707.
- (2018) Sleep structure and awakening threshold in delayed sleep-wake phase disorder patients compared to healthy sleepers. Sleep Medicine. vol. 46.
- (2018) The relationship between obstructive sleep apnea and insomnia: a population-based cross-sectional polysomnographic study. Sleep Medicine. vol. 54.
- (2017) The relation between face-emotion recognition and social function in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: A case control study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (10).
- (2017) Event-related potentials in a cued Go-NoGo task associated with executive functions in adolescents with autism spectrum disorder; A case-control study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 11:393.
- (2017) High-intensity interval training improves obstructive sleep apnoea. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Reduced motor cortical inhibition in migraine: A blinded transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 128 (12).
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (6).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: The headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. vol. 129 (198).
- (2014) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in tension-type headache: A blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (6).
- (2014) Modulation of visual evoked potentials by high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in migraineurs. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 125 (10).
- (2014) Headache and insomnia in population-based epidemiological studies. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (10).
- (2013) Sleep-related and non-sleep-related migraine: interictal sleep quality, arousals and pain thresholds. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 14 (68).