Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Pyrolysis of Untreated and Various Torrefied Stem Wood, Stump, and Bark of Norway Spruce. Energy & Fuels. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Carbonization pressure influence on fixed carbon yield. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 65.
- (2017) Thermal Decomposition Kinetics of Wood and Bark and their Torrefied Products. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (4).
- (2017) Comparative study on the thermal behavior of untreated and various torrefied bark, stem wood, and stump of Norway spruce. Applied Energy. vol. 204.
- (2017) Effect of Temperature and Duration of Torrefaction on the Thermal Behavior of Stem Wood, Bark, and Stump of Spruce. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) ECCSEL - International Laboratory Infrastructure for CCS Research, Education and Innovation. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Biomass Charcoal Properties Changes during Storage. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) Effect of torrefaction on physiochemical characteristics and grindability of stem wood, stump and bark. Applied Energy. vol. 227.
- (2017) Impact of Torrefaction on Woody Biomass Properties. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2016) Comprehensive Compositional Study of Torrefied Wood and Herbaceous Materials by Chemical Analysis and Thermoanalytical Methods. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (10).
- (2016) Experimental Study on Charcoal Production from Woody Biomass. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (10).
- (2016) Combustion Characteristics of Biomass Charcoals Produced at Different Carbonization Conditions: A Kinetic Study. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (4).
- (2015) A Simulation study on the torrefied biomass gasification. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 90.
- (2015) CHARCOAL PRODUCTION FROM FOREST RESIDUES. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2015) EFFECT OF STORAGE TIME AND CONDITIONS ON BIOMASS CHARCOAL PROPERTIES. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2015) COMBUSTION CHARACTERISTICS OF BIOMASS CHARCOAL PRODUCED AT DIFFERENT CARBONIZATION CONDITIONS. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2014) Surface properties and chemical composition of corncob and miscanthus biochars: Effects of production temperature and method. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. vol. 62 (17).
- (2013) Kinetic Behavior of Torrefied Biomass in an Oxidative Environment. Energy & Fuels. vol. 27 (2).
- (2013) Thermal Decomposition Kinetics of Woods with Emphasis on Torrefaction. Energy & Fuels. vol. 27 (10).
- (2013) Is Elevated Pressure Required to Achieve a High Fixed-Carbon Yield of Charcoal from Biomass? Part 2: The Importance of Particle Size. Energy & Fuels. vol. 27 (4).