Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Formation and optical response of self-assembled gold nanoparticle lattices on oxidized silicon synthesized using block copolymers. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B.
- (2019) Sub-stochiometric MoO3 for intermediate band solar cells. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics.
- (2019) Optical response of rectangular array of elliptical plasmonic particles on glass revealed by Mueller matrix ellipsometry and finite element modeling. Journal of the Optical Society of America. B, Optical physics. vol. 36 (7).
- (2018) Tailoring properties of nanostructured MoO3−x thin films by aqueous solution deposition. Applied Surface Science. vol. 459.
- (2017) Critical dimension metrology of a plasmonic photonic crystal based on Mueller matrix ellipsometry and the reduced Rayleigh equation. Optics Letters. vol. 42 (13).
- (2017) Monitoring silver solid-state dewetting with in situ ellipsometry. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2017) Optical response of gold hemispheroidal lattices on transparent substrates. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421 (Part B).
- (2017) IR-Mueller matrix ellipsometry of self-assembled nanopatterned gold grid polarizer. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2017) Hyperbolic-by-design self-assembled metamaterial based on block copolymers lamellar phases. Optics and Laser Technology. vol. 88.
- (2016) White light emitting silicon nano-crystals-polymeric hybrid films prepared by single batch solution based method. Thin Solid Films. vol. 603.
- (2016) Ellipsometric study of the optical response of ZnS:Cr for PV applications. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2015) Dispersion of polarization coupling, localized and collective plasmon modes in a metallic photonic crystal mapped by Mueller Matrix Ellipsometry. Optics Express. vol. 23 (17).
- (2015) Dispersion and self-orientation of gold nanoparticles in sol-gel hybrid silica - optical transmission properties. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. vol. 3 (5).
- (2015) Band-edge modification and mid-infrared absorption of co-deposited FexZn1-xS thin films. Optical Materials Express. vol. 5 (7).
- (2015) Molecular beam and pulsed laser deposition of ZnS:Cr for intermediate band solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 141.
- (2014) Design, optimization and realization of a ferroelectric liquid crystal based Muellermatrix ellipsometer using a genetic algorithm. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (3).
- (2014) Mueller matrix three-dimensional directional imaging of collagen fibers. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Effect of Grain Orientation and Cooling Rate on Stress Distribution in a Small-scale Silicon Ingot. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions E. vol. 1 (2).
- (2014) Combining surface X-ray scattering and ellipsometry for non-destructive characterization of ion beam-induced GaSb surface nanostructures. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (3).
- (2014) In and out of incidence plane Mueller matrix scattering ellipsometry of rough mc-Si. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (part 3).