Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cancer cachexia ̶ prevalence and patient-perceived need of health care attention. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2016) Is it possible to detect an improvement in cancer pain management? A comparison of two Norwegian cross-sectional studies conducted 5 years apart?. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) Efficacy and Tolerability of Intranasal Fentanyl Spray in Cancer Patients with Breakthrough Pain. Clinical Therapeutics. vol. 37 (3).
- (2014) A cross-sectional study on prevalence of pain and breakthrough pain among an unselected group of outpatients in a tertiary cancer clinic. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 22 (7).
- (2014) A pilot study of nasal fentanyl for patient controlled treatment of cancer pain. Journal of Opioid Management. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Cancer pain - clinical studies on prevalence and treatment with nasal fentanyl. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1500-1.