Aleksander Buseth Mosberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Observation of Electric-Field-Induced Structural Dislocations in a Ferroelectric Oxide. Nano Letters. vol. 21 (8).
- (2021) Contact-free reversible switching of improper ferroelectric domains by electron and ion irradiation. APL Materials. vol. 9.
- (2020) Conductivity control via minimally invasive anti-Frenkel defects in a functional oxide. Nature Materials. vol. 19.
- (2019) FIB lift-out of conducting ferroelectric domain walls in hexagonal manganites. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 115 (12).
- (2018) Using FIB-SEM as a Platform for the Positioning and Correlated Characterization of III-V Nanowires. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2017) Evaluating focused ion beam patterning for position-controlled nanowire growth using computer vision. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 902 (1).
- (2015) Radial composition variations in the shells of GaAs/AlGaAs core-shell nanowires. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 644:012007.