Background and activities
I currently work at the Department of Biology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. My research interest is in the field of Aquaculture with the emphasize of water quality management. Extensive work with the eutrophication in freshwater systems and ammonia in tank aquaculture. Now, I'm broadening my expertise with seaweed aquaculture. I'm involved in the MACROSEA project, focus on the carbohydrate composition of sugar kelp.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Latitudinal and seasonal variations of growth and chemical content of the sugar kelp Saccharina latissima along the Norwegian coast. 23rd International Seaweed Symposium . International Seaweed Association; Jeju. 2019-04-28 - 2019-05-03.
- (2019) Can shifting the depth improve the growth and carbohydrate content of the sugar kelp? A result from MACROSEA project. 23rd International Seaweed Symposium . International Seaweed Association; International Convention Center, Jeju. 2019-04-28 - 2019-05-03.
- (2018) A Norwegian cultivation program for sugar kelp (Saccharina latissima). Tjärnö International Seaweed Conference . Seafarm, AquaAgri Kelp and Sweaweed; Tjärnö Marine Laboratory. 2018-06-18 - 2018-06-20.
- (2018) A NORWEGIAN CULTIVATION PROGRAM FOR THE SUGAR KELP Saccharina latissima. Aqua 2018 #We R Aquaculture . World Aquaculture Society and European Aquaculture Society; Montpellier. 2018-08-25 - 2018-08-29.
- (2018) Nasjonalt dyrkningsprogram for sukkertare. Havbruk 2018 . Forskningsrådet; Oslo. 2018-04-18 - 2018-04-20.
- (2018) Carbohydrate of the Brown Seaweed, Saccharina latissima: a review. 2nd International Conference on Food Security Innovation 2018 . Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa; Aston Hotel, Anyer, Serang-Banten. 2018-10-23 - 2018-10-23.