Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mapping and modelling mineral sources of natural remanent magnetization from the Russell Belt microcline-sillimanite gneiss, Northwest Adirondack Mountains, USA. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems.
- (2020) Separating geometry- from stress-induced remanent magnetization in magnetite with ilmenite lamellae from the Stardalur basalts, Iceland. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 21 (2).
- (2019) Multistep Parametric Inversion of Scanning Magnetic Microscopy Data for Modeling Magnetization of Multidomain Magnetite. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 20 (11).
- (2019) Magnetic Mineralogy and Petrophysical Properties of Ultramafic Rocks: Consequences for Crustal Magnetism. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) Portrait of a giant deep-seated magmatic conduit system: The Seiland Igneous Province. Lithos. vol. 296-299.
- (2018) Magnetism at Depth: A View from an Ancient Continental Subduction and Collision Zone. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 19 (4).
- (2018) Mapping magnetic sources at the millimeter to micrometer scale in dunite and serpentinite by high-resolution magnetic microscopy. Lithos. vol. 323.
- (2017) Nano-mineralogy and -geochemistry of high-grade diasporic karst-type bauxite from Parnassos-Ghiona mines, Greece. Ore Geology Reviews. vol. 84.
- (2017) Resolving the Origin of Pseudo-Single Domain Magnetic Behavior. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 122 (12).
- (2016) Remanent magnetization, magnetic coupling and interface ionic configurations of intergrown rhombohedral and cubic Fe-Ti oxides: a short survey. American Mineralogist. vol. 101 (3).
- (2016) Nonlinear Preisach maps: Detecting and characterizing separate remanent magnetic fractions in complex natural samples. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. vol. 121 (12).
- (2016) Crustal magnetic signature of planets: Tracking the solid solution of Fe and exsolution of magnetite in Bushveld plagioclase by magnetic and Mössbauer properties. Geological Society of America, Abstracts with Programs.
- (2014) Nanomagnetic intergrowths in Fe–Ni meteoritic metal: The potential for time-resolved records of planetesimal dynamo fields. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. vol. 388.
- (2013) Ferrimagnetic/ferroelastic domain interactions in magnetite below the Verwey transition. Part I: electron holography and Lorentz microscopy. Phase Transitions. vol. 1.
- (2013) Elastic and anelastic relaxations accompanying magnetic ordering and spin-flop transitions in hematite, Fe2O3. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 25 (11).