Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Digital leaders and the transformation of the IT function. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems (SJIS). vol. 33 (1).
- (2021) Job crafting for female contractors in a male-dominated profession. New technology, work and employment. vol. 00.
- (2020) Invisible Work Pre- and Post- Digitalisation: The Case of a Health Authority in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems (SJIS). vol. 32 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Digital transformation and its impact on IT structure and leadership. Proceedings of the 11th Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems (SCIS2020).
- (2019) Learning to Lead Online Collaborations: Insights from Student-based Global Virtual Teams between UK and Norway. Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Society in the 21st Century. 18th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2019, Trondheim, Norway, September 18–20, 2019, Proceedings.