Nils Rune Bodsberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Future Internet technologies for environmental applications. Environmental Modelling & Software. vol. 78.
- (2015) Natural dispersion revisited. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 93 (1-2).
- (2015) Enabling Access to Environmental Models, Data, and Services on the Web – Technical Results Summary from the ENVISION Project –. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1322.
- (2013) Enabling risk assessment of oil spills on coastlines: the ENVISION approach. Géosciences.
- (2011) Model-Driven Migration of Scientific Legacy Systems to Service-Oriented Architectures. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 708.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Environmental Services Infrastructure with Ontologies -- A Decision Support Framework. Environmental Informatics and Industrial Environmental Protection: Concepts, Methods and Tools.