Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) MicroRNAs contribute to postnatal development of laminar differences and neuronal subtypes in the rat medial entorhinal cortex. Brain Structure and Function.
- (2017) APIM-peptide targeting PCNA improves the efficacy of docetaxel treatment in the TRAMP mouse model of prostate cancer. OncoTarget.
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2014) Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 322 (1).
- (2013) A combined nuclear and nucleolar localization motif in activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) controls immunoglobulin class switching. Journal of Molecular Biology. vol. 425 (2).
- (2013) An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2012) Nucleotide excision repair is associated with the replisome and its efficiency depends on a direct interaction between XPA and PCNA. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2009) Overexpression of transcription factor AP-2 stimulates the P-A promoter of the human uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) gene through a mechanism involving derepression. DNA Repair. vol. 8 (7).
- (2009) Extracts of proliferating and non-proliferating human cells display different base excision pathways and repair fidelity. DNA Repair. vol. 8 (7).
- (2009) Identification of a novel, widespread, and functionally important PCNA-binding motif. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 186 (5).
- (2008) Cell cycle-specific UNG2 phosphorylations regulate protein turnover, activity and association with RPA. EMBO Journal. vol. 27 (1).
- (2008) Human AlkB homolog 1 is a mitochondrial protein that demethylates 3-methylcytosine in DNA and RNA. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 238 (36).
- (2006) Repair deficient mice reveal mABH2 as the primary oxidative demethylase for repairing 1meA and 3meC lesions in DNA. EMBO Journal. vol. 25.
- (2005) B cells from hyper-IgM patients carrying UNG mutations lack ability to remove uracil from ssDNA and have elevated genomic uracil. Journal of Experimental Medicine. vol. 201.
- (2004) Repair of U/G and U/A in DNA by UNG2-associated repair complexes takes place predominantly by short-patch repair both in proliferating and growth-arrested cells. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 32.
- (2004) Monoclonal antibodies against TRAIL. Vitamines and Hormones.
- (2004) Monocytes stimulated with group B Streptococci or interferons release tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. vol. 60 (1-2).
- (2002) Development, characterization and use of monoclonal antibodies against sTRAIL measurement of sTRAIL by ELISA. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods. vol. 259.