Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Improved Target Tracking in the Presence of Wakes. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems. vol. 48 (2).
- (2011) The Modified Riccati Equation for Amplitude-Aided Target Tracking in Heavy-Tailed Clutter. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems. vol. 47 (4).
- (2010) Tracking Small Targets in Heavy-Tailed Clutter Using Amplitude Information. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 35 (2).
- (2009) Multitarget Multisensor Tracking in the Presence of Wakes. Journal of Advances in Information Fusion. vol. 4 (2).
- (2007) Towards model-aided navigation of underwater vehicles. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 28 (4).
- (2006) Modelling the parallel bars in Men's Artistic Gymnastics. Human Movement Science. vol. 25 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) A low cost navigation unit for positioning of personnel after loss of GPS position. Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation.
- (2008) Multitarget Tracking in the Presence of Wakes. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Information Fusion.