Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study. The Pharmacogenomics Journal.
- (2020) Impact of genotype-predicted CYP2D6 metabolism on clinical effects and tolerability of metoprolol in patients after myocardial infarction – a prospective observational study. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 76.
- (2020) The relationship between oxytocin blood concentrations and antidepressant treatment over pregnancy and the postpartum. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. vol. 109.
- (2020) Antidepressant exposure in pregnancy and child sensorimotor and visuospatial development. Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- (2020) Retrospective screening of synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic opioids and designer benzodiazepines in data files from forensic post mortem samples analyzed by UHLC-QTOF-MS from 2014 to 2018. Forensic Science International. vol. 311.
- (2020) Vascular risk factor control and adherence to secondary preventive medication after ischaemic stroke. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2020) Enantiomeric separation and quantification of R/S‐amphetamine in serum using semi‐automated liquid‐liquid extraction and ultra‐high performance supercritical fluid chromatography‐tandem mass spectrometry. Drug Testing and Analysis.
- (2020) Analgetisk effekt av paracetamol ved vanlige kroniske eller residiverende smertetilstander. Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. vol. 128 (6).
- (2020) Effect of sleeve gastrectomy on buprenorphine pharmacokinetics: A planned case observation. Clinical Therapeutics. vol. 42 (11).
- (2020) Actigraphy assessment of motor activity and sleep in patients with alcohol withdrawal syndrome and the effects of intranasal oxytocin. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0228700 (15).
- (2020) Efficacy of self-administered intranasal oxytocin on alcohol use and craving after detoxification in patients with alcohol dependence. A double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Alcohol and Alcoholism.
- (2020) Association between low body weight and cytochrome P-450 enzyme activity in patients with anorexia nervosa. Pharmacology Research & Perspectives. vol. 8.
- (2020) The impact of pregnancy on the pharmacokinetics of antidepressants: a systematic critical review and meta-analysis. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology. vol. 16 (5).
- (2020) Excretion of Antipsychotics Into the Amniotic Fluid, Umbilical Cord Blood, and Breast Milk: A Systematic Critical Review and Combined Analysis. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 42 (2).
- (2020) Antidepressant transfer into amniotic fluid, umbilical cord blood & breast milk: A systematic review and combined analysis. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. vol. 207.
- (2020) Stability of Phosphatidylethanol 16:0/18:1 in Freshly Drawn, Authentic Samples from Healthy Volunteers. Journal of Analytical Toxicology.
- (2019) Topical moistening of mastectomy wounds with diluted tranexamic acid to reduce bleeding: randomized clinical trial. BJS Open. vol. 4 (2).
- (2019) Serum Concentrations and Pharmacokinetics of Tranexamic Acid after Two Means of Topical Administration in Massive Weight Loss Skin-Reducing Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. vol. 143 (6).
- (2019) Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for CYP1A2 drug-drug interaction prediction: A modeling network of fluvoxamine, theophylline, caffeine, rifampicin, and midazolam. CPT: Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology (PSP). vol. 8 (5).
- (2019) Methadone serum concentrations and influencing factors: A naturalistic observational study. Psychopharmacology. vol. 236.