Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Serum or Plasma for Quantification of Direct Oral Anticoagulants?. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.
- (2022) Safety and Efficacy of Local Tranexamic Acid for the Prevention of Surgical Bleeding in Soft-Tissue Surgery: A Review of the Literature and Recommendations for Plastic Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. vol. 149 (3).
- (2022) Identification of unhealthy alcohol use by self-report and phosphatidylethanol (PEth) blood concentrations in an acute psychiatric department. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 22:286.
- (2022) Examining differences in placental efficiency following exposure to antidepressants and current depression: Findings from an Australian pregnancy cohort study. Placenta. vol. 119.
- (2022) Essensiell kunnskap om «hverdagsfarmakologi». Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 142 (4).
- (2021) Transfer of triptans into human breast milk and estimation of infant drug exposure through breastfeeding. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 128 (6).
- (2021) Prenatal Exposure to Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Risk of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - a Follow-Up Study in the Norwegian Mother, Father and Child Cohort. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 30 (10).
- (2021) Precision treatment with nicotine in autosomal dominant sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy (ADSHE): An observational study of clinical outcome and serum cotinine levels in 17 patients. Epilepsy Research. vol. 178.
- (2021) Tools for optimising pharmacotherapy in psychiatry (therapeutic drug monitoring, molecular brain imaging and pharmacogenetic tests): focus on antidepressants. World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. vol. 22 (8).
- (2021) Metformin serum concentrations during pregnancy and postpartum - a clinical study in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology.
- (2021) Phosphatidylethanol as blood biomarker of alcohol consumption in early pregnancy: An observational study in 4067 pregnant women. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2021) Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study. The Pharmacogenomics Journal. vol. 21.
- (2021) Risk Stratification in Patients with Ischemic Stroke and Residual Cardiovascular Risk with Current Secondary Prevention. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 13.
- (2021) Stability of Direct Oral Anticoagulants and Antiarrhythmic Drugs in Serum Collected in Standard (Nongel) Serum Tubes Versus Tubes Containing Gel Separators. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 44 (2).
- (2021) Vitamin B status and association with antiseizure medication in pregnant women with epilepsy. Epilepsia. vol. 62 (12).
- (2021) Adhd and mental health symptoms in the identification of young adults with increased risk of alcohol dependency in the general population—the hunt4 population study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 18 (21).
- (2021) Antihistamine use during breastfeeding with focus on breast milk transfer and safety in humans: A systematic literature review. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology.
- (2021) Legemiddelavvik hos pasienter innlagt i sykehus. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 141.
- (2020) Impact of genotype-predicted CYP2D6 metabolism on clinical effects and tolerability of metoprolol in patients after myocardial infarction – a prospective observational study. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 76.
- (2020) The relationship between oxytocin blood concentrations and antidepressant treatment over pregnancy and the postpartum. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. vol. 109.