Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hight throughput UHPC-MSMS method for the analysis of phosphatidylethanol (PEth) 16:0/18:1, a specific biomarker for alcohol consumption, in whole blood. Journal of Analytical Toxicology.
- (2017) Association of Folic Acid Supplementation During Pregnancy With the Risk of Autistic Traits in Children Exposed to Antiepileptic Drugs In Utero. JAMA Neurology.
- (2017) Effects of age and gender on the serum levels of clozapine, olanzapine, risperidone, and quetiapine. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (5).
- (2017) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2017) Neonatal adaptation following intrauterine antidepressant exposure: assessment, drug assay levels, and infant development outcomes. Pediatric Research. vol. 82 (5).
- (2017) Enantiomeric separation and quantification of citalopram in serum by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1061-1062.
- (2017) EtG/EtS in Serum by UHPLC-MS-MS in Suspected Sexual Assault Cases. Journal of Analytical Toxicology.
- (2017) EtG and EtS in autopsy blood samples with and without putrefaction using UPLC-MS-MS. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. vol. 41 (2).
- (2017) Serum concentrations of paliperidone after administration of the long-acting injectable formulation. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 39.
- (2017) Patterns of drug prescriptions in an orthogeriatric ward as compared to orthopaedic ward: results from the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial?a randomised clinical trial. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 73 (8).
- (2017) Risk of preeclampsia after gestational exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and other antidepressants: A study from The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 26 (10).
- (2017) Incidence of and factors associated with anticholinergic drug use among Norwegian women with urinary incontinence. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2017) Quality assessment of structure and language elements of written responses given by seven Scandinavian drug information centres. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 73 (5).
- (2017) Correlation between serum concentrations of N-desmethylclozapine and granulocyte levels in patients with schizophrenia: a retrospective observational study. CNS Drugs. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Discrepancies in drug histories at admission to gastrointestinal surgery, internal medicine and geriatric hospital wards in Central Norway: A cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (9).
- (2017) Noncompetitive inhibition of human CYP2C9 in vitro by a commercial Rhodiola rosea product. Pharmacology Research & Perspectives. vol. 5 (4).
- (2017) Changes in drug disposition of lithium during pregnancy: A retrospective observational study of patient data from two routine therapeutic drug monitoring services in Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Treatment with antipsychotics in pregnancy: changes in drug disposition. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 00 (00).
- (2017) Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and venlafaxine in pregnancy: Changes in drug disposition. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (7).
- (2016) Nye markører for påvisning av alkoholbruk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (19).