Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2018) Maternal depression, antidepressant use and placental oxytocin receptor DNA methylation: Findings from the MPEWS study. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 90.
- (2018) Quantification of 21 antihypertensive drugs in serum using UHPLC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1089.
- (2018) Screening, quantification and confirmation of synthetic cannabinoid metabolites in urine by UHPLC-QTOF-MS. Drug Testing and Analysis.
- (2018) Effects of Adrenaline on maternal and fetal fentanyl absorption in epidural analgesia: a randomized trial. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.
- (2018) Enantiomeric separation and quantification of R/S-amphetamine in urine by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1077-1078.
- (2018) Venous Thromboembolism During Treatment with Antipsychotics: A Review of Current Evidence. CNS Drugs. vol. 32 (1).
- (2018) Learning the effects of psychotropic drugs during pregnancy using real-world safety data: a paradigm shift toward modern pharmacovigilance. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy.
- (2018) Medication use and association with urinary incontinence in women: Data from the Norwegian Prescription Database and the HUNT study. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 37 (4).
- (2018) Use of references in responses from Scandinavian drug information centres. Medicines.
- (2017) Hight throughput UHPC-MSMS method for the analysis of phosphatidylethanol (PEth) 16:0/18:1, a specific biomarker for alcohol consumption, in whole blood. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. vol. 42 (1).
- (2017) Association of folic acid supplementation during pregnancy with the risk of autistic traits in children exposed to antiepileptic drugs in utero. JAMA Neurology. vol. 75 (2).
- (2017) Effects of age and gender on the serum levels of clozapine, olanzapine, risperidone, and quetiapine. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (5).
- (2017) Neonatal adaptation following intrauterine antidepressant exposure: assessment, drug assay levels, and infant development outcomes. Pediatric Research. vol. 82 (5).
- (2017) Enantiomeric separation and quantification of citalopram in serum by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1061-1062.
- (2017) EtG/EtS in Serum by UHPLC-MS-MS in Suspected Sexual Assault Cases. Journal of Analytical Toxicology.
- (2017) EtG and EtS in autopsy blood samples with and without putrefaction using UPLC-MS-MS. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. vol. 41 (2).
- (2017) Serum concentrations of paliperidone after administration of the long-acting injectable formulation. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 39 (6).
- (2017) Patterns of drug prescriptions in an orthogeriatric ward as compared to orthopaedic ward: results from the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial?a randomised clinical trial. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 73 (8).
- (2017) Risk of preeclampsia after gestational exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and other antidepressants: A study from The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 26 (10).