Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Topical moistening of mastectomy wounds with diluted tranexamic acid to reduce bleeding: randomized clinical trial. BJS Open.
- (2019) Serum Concentrations and Pharmacokinetics of Tranexamic Acid after Two Means of Topical Administration in Massive Weight Loss Skin-Reducing Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. vol. 143 (6).
- (2019) Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for CYP1A2 drug-drug interaction prediction: A modeling network of fluvoxamine, theophylline, caffeine, rifampicin, and midazolam. CPT: Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology. vol. 8 (5).
- (2019) Methadone serum concentrations and influencing factors: A naturalistic observational study. Psychopharmacology. vol. 236.
- (2019) Academic detailing as a method of continuing medical education. Advances in Medical Education and Practice. vol. 10.
- (2019) The effect of antenatal depression and antidepressant treatment on placental tissue: a protein-validated gene expression study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19.
- (2019) Cytotoxicity and effect on wound re-epithelialization after topical administration of tranexamic acid. BJS Open. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) Metabolite profiling of ortho-, meta- and para-fluorofentanyl by hepatocytes and high-resolution mass spectrometry. Journal of Analytical Toxicology.
- (2019) Use and validity of child neurodevelopment outcome measures in studies on prenatal exposure to psychotropic and analgesic medications – A systematic review. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Adverse events with fatal outcome associated with alemtuzumab treatment in multiple sclerosis. BMC Research Notes. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Language impairment in children aged 5 and 8 years after antiepileptic drug exposure in utero – the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. European Journal of Neurology.
- (2019) A Compilation of Serum Concentrations of 12 Antipsychotic Drugs in a Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Setting. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 41 (3).
- (2019) Effect of intranasal oxytocin on alcohol withdrawal syndrome: A randomized placebo-controlled double-blind clinical trial. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. vol. 197.
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Drug information centres and their provision of decision support: The Scandinavian experience. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics. vol. 44 (3).
- (2019) Sikkerhet ved bruk av langtidsvirkende beta-2-agonister ved astma. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139.
- (2018) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2018) Maternal depression, antidepressant use and placental oxytocin receptor DNA methylation: Findings from the MPEWS study. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 90.
- (2018) Quantification of 21 antihypertensive drugs in serum using UHPLC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1089.
- (2018) Screening, quantification and confirmation of synthetic cannabinoid metabolites in urine by UHPLC-QTOF-MS. Drug Testing and Analysis.