Ole Christian Mjølstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Corynebacterium freneyi as a cause of early prosthetic valve endocarditis. BMJ Case Reports. vol. 14:e245152 (11).
- (2020) Acute perimyocarditis with cardiac tamponade in COVID-19 infection without respiratory disease. BMJ Case Reports. vol. 13 (8).
- (2020) Automatic quantification of left ventricular function by medical students using ultrasound. BMC Medical Imaging. vol. 20 (1).
- (2020) Feasibility and accuracy of tele-echocardiography, with examinations by nurses and interpretation by an expert via telemedicine, in an outpatient heart failure clinic. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 39 (12).
- (2020) Feasibility and reliability of automatic quantitative analyses of mitral annular plane systolic excursion by handheld ultrasound devices. Journal of ultrasound in medicine.
- (2020) Implantasjon av hjertestartere ved St. Olavs hospital 2006–15. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2018) Automatic measurements of mitral annular plane systolic excursion and velocities to detect left ventricular dysfunction. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 44 (1).
- (2017) Feasibility and Diagnostic Accuracy of Point-of-Care Abdominal Sonography by Pocket-Sized Imaging Devices, Performed by Medical Residents. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 36 (6).
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2015) Diagnostic Influence of Routine Point-of-Care Pocket-size Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Medical Residents. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 34 (4).
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2015) Pocket-size ultrasound, a new diagnostic tool in clinical practice. Cardiology. vol. 131.
- (2014) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care pocket-size ultrasonography performed by medical students. BMC Medical Education. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care ultrasound examination performed by medical students. European Heart Journal. vol. 34.
- (2013) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-size echocardiography performed by medical residents. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 14 (12).
- (2013) Lommeultralyd - det nye stetoskopet?. Indremedisineren.
- (2012) Routinely adding ultrasound examinations by pocket-sized ultrasound devices improves inpatient diagnostics in a medical department. European journal of internal medicine. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Assessment of left ventricular function by GPs using pocket-sized ultrasound. Family Practice. vol. 29 (5).
- (2012) Automated septum thickness measurement-A Kalman filter approach. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. vol. 108 (2).