Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Extensive genome-wide phylogenetic discordance is due to incomplete lineage sorting and not ongoing introgression in a rapidly radiated bryophyte genus. Molecular Biology and Evolution (MBE).
- (2020) Simulation as a Method for Asymptotic System Behavior Identification (e.g. Water Frog Hemiclonal Population Systems). Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1175 CCIS.
- (2019) Speciation with gene flow in peatmosses - using whole genome sequencing to explore gene flow within and among species. The Bryological Times. vol. 149.
- (2019) Simulation as a tool to identify dynamical typology of water frog hemiclonal population systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2387.
- (2018) Is interspecific gene flow and speciation in peatmosses (Sphagnum) constrained by phylogenetic relationship and life-history traits?. Lindbergia. vol. 41.
- (2021) Gene flow and genome evolution in peatmosses (Sphagnum). 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5439-0.