Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Generator response following as a primary frequency response control strategy for VSC-HVDC connected offshore wind farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) Fulfilment of Grid Code Obligations by Large Offshore Wind Farms Clusters Connected via HVDC Corridors. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Investigation on Fault-ride through Methods for VSC-HVDC Connected Offshore Wind Farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2015) DC Voltage Control for Fault Management in HVDC System. Energy Procedia. vol. 80.
- (2015) Integrated modelling platform for dynamic performance assessment of floating wind turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 80.
- (2012) Small-Signal Stability Analysis of Multi-Terminal VSC-Based DC Transmission Systems. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 27 (4).
- (2012) Adaptive Zone Identification for Voltage Level Control in Distribution Networks With DG. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) Individual Pitch Control of Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 134 (3).
- (2012) Gain scheduled and robust H∞ control above rated wind speed for wind turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 24.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Transient stability analysis in multi-terminal VSC-HVDC grids. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.
- (2011) Performance assessment of floating wind turbines during grid faults. European Offshore Wind Conference & Exhibition (EOW 2011).
- (2011) Connection Scheme for North Sea Offshore Wind Integration to UK and Norway: Power Balancing and Transient Stability Analysis. PowerTech 2011 Proceedings.
- (2011) Decentralised Control Design for Load Mitigation in Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines (HAWTS)(OMAE2011-50147). 30th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2011) - Vol. V.
- (2014) A Review of Supervisory Control Strategies for the NOWITECH Reference Windfarm. 2014. SINTEF Rapport (AN 14.12.18).
- (2013) MARINET Infrastructure Access Report - Synthetic inertia from wind generation – power electronic converter capabilities. 2013.
- (2013) Control Challenges and Possibilities for Offshore Wind Farms. 2013. ISBN 9788259436047. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7258).