Hans Oskar Welander Angenete
Background and activities
Oskar Angenete is currently working as a consultant in radiology at St Olav where his main responsibilities are image analysis and interventions primarily in the musculo-skeletal region. As a consultant in radiology he is also engaged in quality issues, development of imaging techniques and education of fellows and students.
He is also a researcher with a PhD-degree, engaged in a large, multicentre study on juvenile idiopathic arthritis. His part of the project was designing, executing and analysis of MR-imaging amongst other work. The aim of the thesis was to validate the method and to establish scoring systems for MRI and CBCT. In future projects the research will explore the correlations between imaging and clinical parameters.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Observer agreement of imaging measurements used for evaluation of dentofacial deformity in juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Dentomaxillofacial Radiology. vol. 23.
- (2022) Children treated for developmental dysplasia of the hip at birth and with normal acetabular index at 1 year: How many had residual dysplasia at 5 years?. Journal of Children's Orthopaedics. vol. 16 (3).
- (2021) MRI in the Assessment of TMJ-Arthritis in Children with JIA; Repeatability of a Newly Devised Scoring System. Academic Radiology.
- (2021) In children and adolescents with temporomandibular disorder assembled with juvenile idiopathic arthritis - no association were found between pain and TMJ deformities using CBCT. BMC Oral Health. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Effects of motion correction, sampling rate and parametric modelling in dynamic contrast enhanced MRI of the temporomandibular joint in children affected with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 77.
- (2020) Revisiting the radiographic assessment of osteoporosis-Osteopenia in children 0-2 years of age. A systematic review. PLOS ONE. vol. 15:e0241635 (11).
- (2017) Normal magnetic resonance appearances of the temporomandibular joints in children and young adults aged 2–18 years. Pediatric Radiology. vol. 48 (3).
- (2016) Juvenile idiopathic arthritis and the temporomandibular joint: A comprehensive review. Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery. vol. 44 (5).
- (2022) Imaging of the temporomandibular joint in children with juvenile, idiopathic arthritis; references and novel scoring systems for active and permanent disease. 2022. ISBN 978-82-326-6430-6.