Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The organizational climate for psychological safety: Associations with SMEs' innovation capabilities and innovation performance. Journal of engineering and technology management. vol. 55.
- (2019) SME innovation orientation: Evidence from Norwegian exporting SMEs. International Small Business Journal. vol. 37 (8).
- (2019) Home (not so) sweet home. Domestic political uncertainty driving early internationalisation in the Spanish renewable energy context. Critical Perspectives on International Business.
- (2018) Exploring the relationship between competition and innovation in Norwegian SMEs. Cogent Business & Management. vol. 5.
- (2017) Antecedent and outcomes of innovation-based growth strategies for exporting SMEs. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. vol. 24 (4).
- (2017) Managerial assessments of export performance: What do they reflect?. International Business Review. vol. 27 (2).
- (2017) Online consumers reviews: examining the moderating effects of product type and product popularity on the review impact on sales. Cogent Business & Management. vol. 4.
- (2016) Striking the balance between renewable energy generation and water status protection: hydropower in the context of the European Renewable Energy Directive and Water Framework Directive. Environmental Policy and Governance. vol. 26 (5).
- (2016) Organizational Strategies to Manage Expatriate Worries about Pollution Levels in Megacities. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) The effect of R&D on performance: Do R&D-intensive firms handle a financial crisis better?. Journal of High Technology Management Research. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) The Positive Effect of Motivation and International Orientation on SME Growth. Journal of Small Business Management. vol. 54 (2).
- (2015) An Empirical Investigation of Self-Selection Bias and Factors Influencing Review Helpfulness. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 10 (7).
- (2015) Eco labelling from the consumer perspective: A case study of indoor paint products. Journal of Research for Consumers. vol. 27.
- (2014) Investigating the international expansion of high growth power providers in emerging markets: motives, management and entry modes. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development. vol. 7 (4).
- (2013) New ventures in an emerging industry: access to and use of international resources. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business. vol. 20 (2).
- (2013) International Before Commercial: Investigating the Pre-Commercial Phase of International New Ventures. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 8 (2).
- (2012) The role of independent intermediaries: The case of small and medium-sized exporters. International Business Review. vol. 21 (4).
- (2010) International Market Expansion Strategies for High-Tech Firms: Examining the Importance of Different Partner Selection Criteria when Forming Strategic Alliances. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) The new managerial challenge: Transforming environmental and health issues to competitive advantages. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 5 (2).
- (2008) The importance of the Internet in international business-to-business markets. International Marketing Review. vol. 25 (5).