Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Risk Analysis for the Design of a Safe Artificial Pancreas Control System. Health and Technology.
- (2018) Fault detection in glucose control: Is it time to move beyond CGM data?. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (27).
- (2018) Feasibility of the UR5 Industrial Robot for Robotic Rehabilitation of the Upper Limbs After Stroke. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Proceedings.
- (2018) SnakeSIM: a ROS-based control and simulation framework for perception-driven obstacle-aided locomotion of snake robots. Artificial Life and Robotics. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) Differences between flash glucose monitor and fingerprick measurements. Biosensors. vol. 8:93 (4).
- (2018) Kalman smoothing for objective and automatic preprocessing of glucose data. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 23 (1).
- (2018) Mechanisms of sporadic control failure related to the skin-electrode interface in myoelectric hand prostheses. Journal of prosthetics and orthotics.
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2017) Impact of sensing and infusion site dependent dynamics on insulin bolus based meal compensation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Meal detection based on non-individualized moving horizon estimation and classification. IEEE Control Systems. vol. 1.
- (2017) Perception-Driven Obstacle-Aided Locomotion for Snake Robots: The State of the Art, Challenges and Possibilities. Applied Sciences. vol. 7 (4).
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Frequency analysis and feature reduction method for prediction of cerebral palsy in young infants. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. vol. 24 (11).
- (2016) The artificial pancreas: a dynamic challenge. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2015) Weakly supervised motion segmentation with particle matching. Computer Vision and Image Understanding. vol. 140.
- (2015) Frequency-based features for early cerebral palsy prediction. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. vol. 2015-November.
- (2014) System Training and Assessment in Simultaneous Proportional Myoelectric Prosthesis Control. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. vol. 11 (1).