Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Data driven filtering of bowel sounds using multivariate empirical mode decomposition. Biomedical engineering online. vol. 18 (28).
- (2019) Pattern recognition reveals characteristic postprandial glucose changes: Non-individualized meal detection in diabetes mellitus type 1. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 23.
- (2019) Feasibility of early meal detection based on abdominal sound. IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Glucose-insulin metabolism model reduction and parameter selection using sensitivity analysis. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2019-July.
- (2019) Mechanisms of sporadic control failure related to the skin-electrode interface in myoelectric hand prostheses. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2019) Why intraperitoneal glucose sensing is sometimes surprisingly rapid and sometimes slow: A hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 132.
- (2018) Risk analysis for the design of a safe artificial pancreas control system. Health and Technology. vol. 9 (3).
- (2018) Fault detection in glucose control: Is it time to move beyond CGM data?. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (27).
- (2018) Feasibility of the UR5 Industrial Robot for Robotic Rehabilitation of the Upper Limbs After Stroke. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Proceedings.
- (2018) SnakeSIM: a ROS-based control and simulation framework for perception-driven obstacle-aided locomotion of snake robots. Artificial Life and Robotics. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) Differences between flash glucose monitor and fingerprick measurements. Biosensors. vol. 8:93 (4).
- (2018) Kalman smoothing for objective and automatic preprocessing of glucose data. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 23 (1).
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2017) Impact of sensing and infusion site dependent dynamics on insulin bolus based meal compensation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Meal detection based on non-individualized moving horizon estimation and classification. IEEE Control Systems. vol. 1.
- (2017) Perception-Driven Obstacle-Aided Locomotion for Snake Robots: The State of the Art, Challenges and Possibilities. Applied Sciences. vol. 7 (4).
- (2016) Intraperitoneal Glucose Sensing is Sometimes Surprisingly Rapid. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 37 (2).
- (2016) Frequency analysis and feature reduction method for prediction of cerebral palsy in young infants. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. vol. 24 (11).